Since Mommy has been home all day we having been playing and we went shopping. Rylan came home with lots of new toys and a few new outfits. I can't believe how much she is changing and how fast she is. Time is going by way to fast for her, we are looking so forward to Mark coming down this weekend. I know Rylan is looking forward to him babysitting while mommy goes to school. I see lots of play in the next week. After Mark comes her best cousin Dalton and Aunt T come to take care of her..we are so blessed to have them come down, and we both can't wait...
3 comments:
I cant believe how big she is getting. I cant wait until Rylan and Kailee can meet each other.
She's beautiful! I can't wait to see her. It's amazing how much she looks like her Mommy. Can't wait for you guys to be back home : )
Is this the Polo baby or the Roll-O?
Post a Comment