A Start.....



Rylan Elaine 5-13-07

I decided to start this blog, I know for months I have said I wouldn't ever do one of these, but decided that, well I might give it a shot. Being so far away from family and friends I decided this would be a great way to share pictures of Rylan, and show everyone how much she is growing and I think it will be easier than sending them through email, as you know I am not that great at.

Rylan is now 15 weeks old, and changing everyday. I looked at her yesterday and wondered what happened to my little peanut, who now is a big marshmellow as some might like to call her. She has discovered her hands, and has figured out how to get me running to her..with her fake little cough. Any toys that make noise she loves, she will watch Buttons as if she is some weird little creature, as Buttons thinks she is a weird little creature.

As most of you know, Mark is in Illinois, and we haven't seen him for almost 4 weeks, so we are looking forward to him coming down at the end of this month. As for now we make it day by day, so enjoy this blog and I will try my best to post new pictures as often as Rylan will let me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW DARLING!
YOU BOTH HANG IN THERE. THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.
GIVE RYLAN A KISS FROM ME.
YALL COME VISIT US IN TEXAS!
LOVE YA,
NANCY

Bette Morman said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS, IT WILL MAKE JOE HAPPY. HE ASKS EVERY DAY IF YOU SENT PICS! TELLS MARK TO TELL YOU TO SEND SOME, WHICH I DOUBT MARK TOLD YOU. JUST FOUR MORE DAYS AND I WILL GET TO SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN. HOPE RYLAN WILL LET GRANDMA TAKE CARE OF HER! KNOW MARK IS ANXIOUS TO GET DOWN THERE TOO. GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD FIRST MOTHER'S DAY. YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD. TAKE CARE, GIVE RYLAN HUGS & KISSES. SEE YOU REAL SOON. LOVE, MOM BETTE

Mom said...

I am really going to enjoy this. I miss you guys. I had a great time last week. Give Miss Rylan a kiss from Grandma.

Diane said...

Love it, love it, love it!! I want to see pictures daily.

Love & miss you both!

Aunt Di