Mark and Rylan began taking a nap together on Friday and then they were joined by Buttons. It was quite cute, and I sure wish I could have napped with them. Rylan is becoming so active, well she has always been quite active but these past few days she has showed us that she is determined to get her hands on everything she shouldn't have. It is amazing how fast they learn to grab things, mainly the phone when I am talking on it, and she grabs for Buttons who is trying to stay as far away as she possibly can.
We put the headband on her to hold back ALL of her hair...least to say she never went out with this on her head, but it was a good laugh. We aren't fans of the headband on her, yet we are going to be a fan of bows when and IF she decides to grow some hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment