Before Rylan was born, and even Dalton my Grandpa Ron had found numerous toys at garage sales. He would venture out and come back to Mama for her to clean them up. Well Rylan is taking advantage of all these wonderful toys and this is one of them. She loves to sit in this thing and spin round, and she will smile and laugh as she passes me. It is so cute to watch her go.
Mark and I have been a little sick these past few days, so I have had the help of Mama Laine, which it is wonderful to have family so so close. Grandpa brings in the coffee every morning, for we still don't have a coffee pot, and visits a moment with Rylan, who enjoys this time. We are glad Mark will be off tomorrow and we plan on spending the entire day together, well I think him and Rylan are going to have lots of play while Mommy gets things done around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment