On all Fours





Rylan has began to push herself up onto all fours. It is quite cute to see such a little girl on all fours, she is rocking back and forth so I don't think it will be long till she decides she can get to me faster by crawling. She is 6 months old already it seems weird she is already sitting up and talking to us. Time has gone by........Her grandpa Joe stopped by on Saturday and got to see her in action. I think she put on a little show for him. He has officially nicked named her Skeeter, and it has stuck. The more she is called that the more it fits her. I think she already has Grandpa Joe around her little finger, but he would never tell us that. You can tell she does enjoy his company when he stops by. Rylan keeps me running that is for sure, but Mark and I are really enjoying watching each stage of her growing up. She defintly is still a total Mama's girl, which I will not object to that.

No comments: