After leaving Rylan to play on her piano I returned to the living room and found her underneath the piano repairing it as if it was broken. It was so cute I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture.
Mark has been working a lot this week and got to spend some time with Rylan last night, he loves when she falls asleep on him, and they cuddled for quite a long time before retiring to bed for the night, at least Mark for the night. She definitely has his sleeping habits, when she is out she is out. It melts my heart to see them sleeping.
3 comments:
What a sweetie! Rylan - you are too cute! Maddie has been using her voice very loudly lately, too. Daddy Mark - you are such a good sitter! Gotta love those naptime hugs!
She is the cutest little girl I know! Love Grandbee
She is the cutest little girl I know.
Post a Comment