Busy Weekend





This past weekend Mark and I kept very busy with Rylan. Friday night Mark got home earlier than usual to spend some time with Rylan. He was playing with Ry and he put her on the couch all snuggled up in a blanket, it lasted just long enough to take a picture.


Besides for just spending time at home, Saturday night we got the opportunity to babysit our nephew Dalton. I had so much fun watching both of the kids. It did however remind me that one is definitely enough for awhile. Dalton wanted Rylan on his 4-wheeler. I would have Ry chase D around, after about 15 minutes my back was killing me, so we had to stop. When I put Rylan on the floor Dalton went over to her, tried to pick her up, and put her on it. It was the cutest and funniest thing I had ever seen. All in all it was a lot of fun watching D, and can't wait till the next time.
On Sunday we headed out too Mama and Papa's house for a wonderful lunch. The kids destroyed their house, but I think they enjoyed having them there. They are quite a pair when they are together.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks again for watching D Saturday night! I know he had lots of fun w/ Butsy!