This past weekend my sister Tara, Mom, Bette, and Mama Laine had a garage sale at my house. It was of course my idea to get rid of some of the things Mark and I had brought back from Florida. Mark loves garage sales as most of you know and also likes to keep things that he had as he was growing up and things he THINKS he will use in the future. On Thursday Mom Bette had brought in some "treasures" as we called things and of course Mark as you can see from the picture tried things on, and yes wanted to keep things, but we were happy that he was gone for the sale or we would have gained more than we put out. Those are Dad Joe's old boots that he has on, what a dork he is.
Dalton joined us also and made a clean sweep of my house. I guess my walls, floor, etc were not clean enough for him, so he took the liberty in cleaning them for his Aunt Boo. What a gentlemen he is.
Tara and I THOUGHT we might like to go garage sale shopping so we ventured out to only find out we HATED going through other people's things. I did find a very good toy for Rylan as you can see, and Dalton assisted in helping her in that toy by pushing her in the kitchen real hard then leaving her.
All in all it was a good garage sale and it will be the LAST for a long long time.
3 comments:
Great garage sale, I had so much fun sitting in your house using your computer and talking on your phone! Oh, I watched the kiddies too! Send me those pics when you get a chance.
one more thing, I ate dunkaroos!!!!
Who is the girl in the boots? GROOVY!
Post a Comment