Ball Box


Lately at Auntie's house when I go to school Rylan has been very needy and fussy. She will cry and follow Tara around, which I know is very annoying and frustrating. Mark and I are very blessed to have Tara babysit. Every morning during Rylan and I talk about how she will behave at the babysitters and, I tell her if she keeps this up she will not be able to play with cousin D and they will not invite her over anymore. She normally will laugh at me or try to put her paci in my mouth as to make me be quiet. These talks have not been working all that well, and I have even resorted to Mark talking to her which ends up in a laughing battle between them both. We really appreciate Tara babysitting, so Thanks Tara, you are the best babysitter anyone could ask for.

No comments: