.jpg)
Last night Rylan and I headed out to Olympia for Brittney's last home game, which was also Senior night. Rylan had slept the entire way out too the game, and was prepared then to cheer Brittney on. Dalton and his parents attended the game also, but Tara and I had our hands full because our children love to be on the go all the time. Oly won the game in two great matches and Brittney did great.
I have learned the hard way that Rylan is a 'day' person like her Mommy! She is happy all day long and playing, but when it comes to night she is tired and cranky. And when I speak of cranky it only means she wants to be held. She has began waving Bye Bye, and pointing at me and smiling as I go and get her from something she isn't supposed too be doing. What a character she is already! She is also clapping, which is darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment