Life is a Stone





As our heading says "If It's Not One Thing, It's Another" How perfect is that saying for our family. Too make a very long story short Sunday I was in the hospital with kidney stones! All I can say is I would rather have had a couple more babies than go through that pain. I had a couple of procedures done to help this matter and all seems to be working very well. Although I am still in pain, and tired every day seems to get better. Mark and I had so much help with Rylan while I was in the hospital and not able to care for her. We thank both Grandma's, Great Mama Laine, and Auntie for helping.
On a good note Rylan is doing really good. She is pointing at things, waving, and even giving kisses to a select few. She is cutting quite a few teeth now so she has been pretty fussy. She has also decided she will nap when and if she wants too. Mommy is correcting that habit quickly.

1 comment:

Tara said...

We are so glad you are finally feeling better. Did you keep the stones? I am sure they were beautiful!!