Thank Goodness the Weekend is OVER :)


As my family has been sick with the flu, colds, allergies etc. I can't help but think back to our time in Florida! No cold weather, which in turn usually means...no colds and no allergies. As home sick as I was, I will have to say...I miss Florida. I should rephrase that a bit, I miss the Florida weather, but I don't miss living there without our wonderful family.

Rylan is still fighting off the little bug she caught about a week ago. We are still battling a runny nose and a few runny diapers. Unfortunately, I think it is just taking her a long time to get over whatever it was she had. This weekend we did manage to see some good ol' Rylan smiles. She is slowly getting back too her little spunky self.

Mark did not have such a great weekend, he was home in bed with the flu. Taking care of two people isn't fun. Not to mention the lack of having Mark help out with Rylan, which I always look forward to on the weekends. Rylan and I finally got out of the house all day Sunday. We went shopping for awhile then to GranBee's and Grandpa's for a wonderful dinner.
This is the cleanest, germ free house I have ever been in. I don't think I have ever disinfected my house so much. In fact I am surprised Buttons is still living after all the Lysol I sprayed. It was a weekend I don't want to repeat anytime soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Butsy! GranBee is glad you're feeling better!