New Tricks, New Adventures




Over the past few weeks Rylan has began taking steps, oh I forgot to mention only when she wants too! She has mastered some new tricks like rearranging the kitchen and standing on her toy car. Not sure what is so fascinating with sitting on things, but she loves to sit on everything. She is still very vocal and loves to rock her baby Mille to sleep. Kisses come when she wants them too, and if she can't get to your face she will kiss whatever is closest to her.
On Friday morning we meet with other mom's from our Church, for coffee and a little female time with the babies. Rylan was the oldest and the youngest 9 weeks old. It was fun to share stories and know that they go through the same things that I do. It's funny Mark and I never thought I would be able to stay at home, and it was good to talk to the other mom's who are cutting corners just too stay home and raise their kids. It was nice to see the other babies that Rylan will be in school with if we continue to live in this area. (Which I kind of hope we do, because it is nice to know every parent that your child will go to school with, since this is such a small community)
Now that I am done with school - I need to finish my shopping!

No comments: