Wake Up DADDY





On New Year's Eve we went out to my grandparents house to play games and have a good meal. The Kruger's met us there along with Aunt Di, Doug, Brittney and her friend. As always the children entertained us quite well. It was an early night because Mark and Clint both knew that they would be headed out to push snow.
Mark got home on New Year's day around 8:30 and fell asleep on the couch. Rylan thought he should be awake and kept going back and forth between him and I trying to get him up. He briefly lifted his head for a kiss then was out again. Rylan was fine with this - only thing she wanted was a kiss from Daddy! It was a peaceful ringing in the New Year. Mark and I have been talking about what we were doing last year at this time and how fast the year has gone. They say once you have children time really flies, I believe that now. We look forward to a good year and healthier one for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl who gives kisses! Love GranBee