I began working again this week. Another milestone for the Morman family! I am only working two days a week but so far Mark has been home to watch Rylan. It was hard leaving her but I really enjoyed going to work and like what I am doing. We did find a babysitter right here in Mackinaw so both Grandma Bette and Mama Laine will be very close if there is ever the need for them.
Besides Rylan's birthday - we had Marks on January 28! With all that is going on it kind of slipped by! I think my mind went away when I had Rylan. Happy Birthday Mark and Daddy!
Another forgotten calender date was Mom Bette's birthday on December 6! This was a discussion last night, but I guess Papa Joe took care of things for us and sent her flowers. Thanks Papa Joe and Happy Belated Birthday Grandma and Mom Bette! (there is a story on how this topic got brought up but I think you had to be here to enjoy the humor - let's just stay I needed to crawl in a hole)
No comments:
Post a Comment