
I know there are several organs that I can live without and I am going to be one less tomorrow! They are taking out my gallbladder!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I know another surgery for Brooke! Wow is all I can say. Went to the doctor today and he told me that gallbladder HAS TO COME OUT. Ok so we go in at 9:30 am to have it removed. As most of you have known I don't have the best of luck with losing organs, I am short an appendix, and also have conquered kidney stones, and had a c-section so this should be a walk in the park. It seems that it is always one thing or another for us or should I say ME! Prayers that everything will go good!
1 comment:
Oh Brooke, we are thinking of you and we hope that the surgery goes well. You (and your beautiful family) are in our thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment