When It Rains It Pours


I have to admit that for the most of Mark and I's almost three year marriage I have been sick oh lets just say quite a bit of the time. Yes unfortunately I am sick again this time with Influenza strain type A. Which is not one of the best strains to have. Lets add more to this mess Mark had is still fighting off bronchitis. Thank the good Lord above Rylan has not become ill. Just wanted to update everyone, and as soon as I am well I will post pictures of our little girl. But too hold you over here is one of her Easter pictures.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Brooke, I'm so sorry that you and Mark are sick. Spring weather is right around the corner and hopefully that will help. Rylan's Easter picture is beautiful. What a darling dress and hat!

The Colorado Carters said...

What a cute picture!!!!. We hope you all feel better soon.