Papa Joe's Shopping Spree





This past weekend Papa Joe went on a shopping spree for Skeeter. I know I know that is NOT like Papa Joe, but I think someone has him wrapped around all her little fingers. She got a red wagon with a spare tire, which is my favorite part of the wagon and a swing set. The process of Papa Joe and Daddy setting everything took an estimated 5 hours. It payed off Rylan loves her new wagon and we will be spending numerous days/nights out there on the swing set. Papa and Grammy love to have her outside and she loves to go out there. Thanks Papa Joe!

3 comments:

Tara said...

did Papa Joe feel sorry for Rylan becuase her rear was too big for the red wagon her mom and dad put her in the week before??

Susan said...

Rylan is so cute in her wagon. I love the spare tire, too!

Anonymous said...

Ry Ry - Please hurry and come home from your vacation - GranBee misses you so much! Can't wait to see pictures of you in your bikini!