I feel horrible I haven't updated the blog in awhile, and to be completely honest really haven't take too many pictures! Thank goodness MeLisa takes pictures of Rylan for us.
Mother's Day was good, except for the weather. I got a beautiful hanging plant from Mom Bette, and a body pillow from my husband(I don't think we should go into that)!?! I also received a little album of Rylan at the babysitter which made me cry, MeLisa is so creative, it had her little hand, foot, and fingerprints in it, I LOVE it! We went to Church, out to Mama Laines for a cook out then that night I went with Mom Bette, and Helen out to eat and for ice cream. It was a very relaxing day, and what better way to spend it than with family.
I have been working a little bit more than normal, just picking up some extra hours, hopefully than we can get a house or maybe something a little big bigger.....that is our goal.
Rylan has began talking all the time, and when I say all the time I mean she talks herself to sleep. I think that now that I have taken the paci's away besides for bedtime and naps it has helped. We attended a play group at the school and she was busy the entire time. I enjoyed talking with the other Mom's and getting advice on different things.
Hoping the weather warms up soon, I am sick of having to try to tell a 15 month old why we can't go outside. Hope all is well with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment