Routine



As I became a mother I started something I was never very good at Routines! I was thinking about this only for the reason Rylan was waking up at 5:00 am this morning (it might of been because her Daddy was LOUD) but she was awake. I thought ok I could go back to bed or go ahead shower and prepare myself for our day ahead--Well as normal I have to have the coffee ready, and my first drink before I even get Rylan out of bed. She will play in her crib for quite awhile which is part of her routine. As soon as I go in her room she starts showing me Mille, handing me paci's and flopping back and forth we do this for a few minutes then it is time for a diaper change and milk. I always turn on the TV which is a bad habit but she has adapted too and instead of the news pre-baby; we watch the Disney Channel (i think i could sing you every theme song in the am). After milk we play-play-play, breakfast which wakes up Buttons, then more play, all the while I am taking drinks of coffee to keep myself going. But before I know it, she is ready for her am nap! Yes she is still taking 2, yes 2 naps a day! Now it is time for a quick house pick up and other things I might need to get done, which normally I only do a few because I am thinking about other things.

I just think it is funny how 7 days a week this is our routine, and how much I enjoy every little second of it. I guess she has taken this routine to the babysitter too, I love to hear about her day at MeLisa's, I never worry when she is there.

The funny part of this whole routine thing, Mark still hasn't gotten it figured out. No matter how many times I tell him, that guy is on his OWN routine, and Rylan and I sit back and laugh.

I just thought I would share this with everyone because many of you know how I love to talk about our day and every little thing!

I took these pictures this am of Rylan eating her breakfast, and she wanted more banana, if you blow up the picture you can see it all over her face and on her nose.

No comments: