MeLisa Cleary Mother & Friend

As most of our family and friends know our babysitter and good friend MeLisa passed away. What a term to say about a 30 year old woman, with 3 wonderful children.
I remember the first day that I had met MeLisa, Rylan and I went out to her house to do an interview for babysitting. Well that interview turned into more of a friendship. I remember calling Mark saying "I found a FRIEND, oh yeah a babysitter too"! MeLisa was the most compassionate person I have ever met, she loved her children and took Rylan in as one of her own and we even joked that Mon-Fri she was her second Mommy. She took wonderful care of Rylan and was her second little princess with Chloe.
This is a tragic situation that needs all the prayers in the world. Pray for children and for those grieving over this loss. Pray for justice to be served. I have never lost a friend like this. Mark and I are dealing the best way we know how, surrounding ourselves with family. We thank all of you for your support and continue to pray. We miss you MeLisa, and Rylan will grow up knowing you! WE LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Susan said...

Brooke,

I am so sorry that you have had to endure this horrible tragedy. I have been praying for you and MeLisa's children. Justice will prevail. Love, Susan