It is amazing how fast Rylan is changing and growing up. She is the most active little gal I have ever met. Some days I just don't think I will be able to keep up. This past week we have gone NON stop, at least she has.
Our cousin Emily is here watching Rylan while Brittney took a little vacation without Rylan how rude....and Emily said she is always doing something or eating something. I have worked a lot this week and had meetings etc. which has left Emily with Rylan most of the week. Thank goodness Grandma Bette has offered to help out too and take her out to their place and let her go as we say. Pop Pop enjoys giving her Popsicles, and tractor rides. Our house just isn't big enough for Rylan. Her vocabulary has really expanded too. She now is saying Puppy, NO NO, Bee for GramBee, Dalton which comes out Daaaaaaon, But for buttons, and a whole other list that is too long. It just amazes me how fast they learn to pick up on things. Mommy and Daddy are really going to have to watch what they say!
We are ready for the Ozark group to come back! I can't wait to see my nephews, and I guess everyone else too. Just kidding guys. We really miss you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment