It has been so long since I have updated the blog and Rylan is changing so much each and every day. Unfortunately she has broke my camera so pictures that have been taken are on my mom's camera and I need to get those and put them up.
Rylan is ever changing each day. She learns new tricks everyday including putting on mommy's sandals, climbing up on the couch, chasing buttons, feeding treats to anything that has four legs, dancing like there is no tomorrow she gets her arms going and shakes her 'bum bum', and she is constantly going on about something. I can understand what she is trying to say I think that is a mother's gift, some times the things she says I am glad I am the only one who understands. I can't believe she is already 18 months old, how time flies by. Yet I think this has been the funniest age yet. She is into throwing little fits, pinching and all that good stuff you don't want your little princess too do. My sister is taking her pictures this week so as soon as I can I will get those posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment