I have heard it over and over update that blog! I have been slacking off due too school and trying to keep with the little booger. Over the past couple of weeks or should I say days Rylan has began to mock everything anyone does. She wants to put make up on like Aunt Di, turn pages in a book like Mama Laine (by licking her fingers), and doing somersaults in the living room floor. She amazes us each and every day and all I can do is laugh at her.
Finally Getting Caught Up
I have heard it over and over update that blog! I have been slacking off due too school and trying to keep with the little booger. Over the past couple of weeks or should I say days Rylan has began to mock everything anyone does. She wants to put make up on like Aunt Di, turn pages in a book like Mama Laine (by licking her fingers), and doing somersaults in the living room floor. She amazes us each and every day and all I can do is laugh at her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your daughter is dorky!
Regina
Rylan is gettins SOO big.
Your hair looks really cute long btw. =]
Emily
Post a Comment