Today has been a very busy yet relaxing day for Rylan and I. We started the morning off with the kitchen sink leaking (which it still is and I can't do dishes or run any water, Mark said use the bathroom, you can imagine my response to that), we have gone to the laundry mat to Daddy's jeans (which I might add never did fully dry), took naps, and watched Praise Baby one too many times. Oh forgot to add in there I made a pork roast which the whole house smells great, if only I liked pork, hopefully Rylan and Mark, Pop Pop, and Ma Bette enjoy it. She is quite the corker she loves too sit in the recliner and today she popped her booty out, I knew quite a few people would enjoy these pictures. it is so RYLAN. She is FREE entertainment all the time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Shes such a cutie.=] She has something new like everyday 2 show you.lol
Post a Comment