Christmas 2008
















Well I have too report finally that our Christmas this year wasn't Christmas again. I was down with a 102 fever and missed out on all the wonderful fun, family and food. Luckily though Rylan got to enjoy going to GramBee's and Pop Pop's early morning and then too Mama Laine and Pop Ron's house for quite awhile, while I slept rested in bed. I didn't know a whole lot of moving that day or anything. Mom and Dad had saved most of her presents so I could watch her unwrap them which was nice, and we did that on the 26Th. I am not for sure how you can go from having two sick Christmas's in a row. Last year Rylan had croup, and I stayed home, now it was my turn too stay in bed. All in all we had a wonderful Christmas and I know and PRAY next year will be even better. Now we have bigger and better things up ahead of us. Rylan will be turning 2!! Can you believe it, I sure can't but know she has already started what they call the "terrible twos" which is not too bad YET. I am still trying to get over this back surgery, having pain, but I guess that comes with the territory. I am anxious too get back in our schedule and start school and FINISH. My sister took quite a few pictures at Pop Pop's and GramBee's so we will get those posted as soon as we can. Thank you everyone for everything and for the prayers and support they are appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GranBee loves to play dolls with you - but sometimes you are MEAN to you babies! It hurts them when you throw them on the floor. Poor babies.