




Before I went to have surgery I decided too take Rylan and make a Build a Bear. I thought it would be a fun for Rylan and I wanted to do something special for her before I had surgery, or should I say TWO surgeries and injections. I think that is a different post that should be posted. Rylan really enjoyed picking out her bear and than when it was time to stuff it she thought that was amazing. After picking out a special heart for her bear and her and I kissing the heart we put it in and they sewed it up. We than took it over for a bath, I believe that was her favorite part. We stood there for at least 5 minutes but it was worth having a clean bear. I picked out a princess t shirt and we were done. Now Princess Bear is on her big girl bed and she sleeps it with it every night. We really enjoyed this, and I look forward too making more bears in the future for special occasions.
No comments:
Post a Comment