Potty Training
Rylan has really taken an interest in going potty on her potty or as she call's it Mommy's potty and she will go. I am so so proud of her, and I ask her all the time if she has too go potty and she always says yes, and believe it or not she goes, I'm wondering if she is making herself go, but heck she is going. Grambee bought her Elmo panties and she has to have them on, but we have had a few accidents, for she wants to look at her pee pee or poo poo before she is done, I laugh, whoever cleans it up isn't laughing. This morning she was banging on her door saying poo poo, so least to say she had taken off her diaper and already gone poo poo. Hey who said you have to use the potty! I love this little girl always making Mommy laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good girl Rylan - keep up the good work. I miss you! Love GranBee
Post a Comment