Been Way To Long




Its been way to long since I have updated this blog, and I have been really bad lately about taking pictures. I promise I will get better. I started working at OSF St Francis in the NICU and having been running ragged lately. I really enjoy it so far but miss every second I am not with Rylan.
Rylan is full of conversations and will even tell you a story it doesn't make any sense but hey it is the cutest thing ever. She also is doing great about potty training, we just have a few things to work out but she got the hang of things. She is really excited about Halloween and knows she has to know on doors and say Trick or Treat which my Grandpa Ron has helped her perfect it is so cute. Rylan also loves to do hair whether it is mine or her dolls it is a fun thing for her to do.
All is well in the Morman household and there is always something going on with a 2 1/2 year old. Always making me laugh and wonder where she comes up with things.

No comments: