
We purchased the Elf on A Shelf for Rylan this year hoping to get her used to Santa. I placed him on the table for her to find in the morning, we read the book that goes along with it and after reading the book we went to find the Elf which she hasn't named yet. She was a little scared but I told her that we didn't touch him and he watches over her to see if she has been good or not, and than every day she will find the Elf. I think after a couple times she will get used to the ELf. I am so excited for Christmas, I just wish I had my tree up.
1 comment:
My mom just got Paul an Elf on the Shelf...I made the mistake of touching it one day, and Paul totally freaked out! "HE'S GONNA LOOSE HIS MAGIC!!" Now I'm very careful not to touch it! Haha!
Post a Comment