Thank goodness I am back home and feeling a little better after my back surgery. I only was in the hospital for 4 days, but boy did I miss Rylan. I was ready and anxious too get the heck outta the hospital. Even though I got beautiful flowers from my Church Girlfriends, and from my parents and when I got home I ordered myself flowers, I know cheesey but so so me. LOL They are really pretty though. I am healing slowly and get my staples out that look like a zipper on Monday. I am dreading it but will feel better once they are out.
Rylan has began talking and having conversations with us so I decided I should just give you a few things that she has been saying because we laugh so hard at her, even though she is so ornery. And I can't believe she will be 3 years old in a month. How time has gone by and she keeps begging for a baby from Mommy:) I tell we will see, but you have lots of baby doll's and she says I want a real one Mommy as serious as can be.
Bits N Pieces of Rylan's conversations:
Ohhhhhhh this is gooood! (talking about the pizza she was eating)
I wuv you sooo much Mommy
Ights are darrrrling(Christmas Lights are darling)
Don't look at me
Max and Uby is on, whats coming on next? (Max and Ruby, and she wants to know what is coming on after the show she is watching)
Mr. Elf is watching me, but I wasn't doing anything bad
The list could go on and on forever, I laugh so hard at her and what she says. I need to record her and post it because it is so worth it. She is so excited for Christmas and I can't wait to watch her.
No comments:
Post a Comment