Can't Get Any Cuter Than That




I asked Rylan if I could take her picture today and for once she jumped at the chance because she said she looked "daaarrrrlinggg" boy did she ever. I can't believe she is going to be 3 in just a little bit. It's hard to believe that she is growing up and so fast. But the good thing she will always be a Mommy's girl and a miniature me which I LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I also have to comment on the fact of keeping this blog for almost 3 years now I haven't changed one way I have posted, my posts aren't anything special or unique but they fit me and my personality. I love the fact I put pictures up that aren't perfect pictures always but are just Rylan and her being her. Seems funny how fast time has gone keeping this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er is dawwwlinnngggggg!

Emily Birky said...

Oh my gosh! I can't not believe how old she looks now. =O I think i'm starting to get old already. =P