Over the past months I have really worked hard with Rylan on going potty, which she is doing AMAZING.
Last night while she was on the potty she brought her calculator (acting like it was her computer) that Mama Laine gave her, and simply asked me "What did you do today?" I started off sitting on the tub and moved too the floor due the long conversation we were about too have. As I was telling her all that we had done and her filling me in on the parts I had missed she was typing on the calculator. All I could do was laugh at this little girl who acts so much older than she is. The whole process was around 15 minutes, but it was the best time and we had such a great conversation.
1 comment:
She looks pretty on the pot! The left one is out!
Post a Comment