Dress Time FINALLY


OH how excited Rylan and I for her to wear dresses now that is finally warm enough. She picked out this dress for school on Monday, and how stinking cute she looked. I had to get pictures of her in this outfit.

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, I need to take more pictures and post on the weekend when I have time.
Rylan is doing really good with school and doesn't cry anymore, well some days we have a little break down, but than I am assured she is OK later. She is learning so much, she names off the months, days of the week and tells me every morning that it is 2010! I am so happy this is working out so good. She doesn't let me forget anything, and reminds me if I did happen to forget something. I really enjoy the weekends being home with her, and I try to do as much as I can with her when I am home. Yet the weeks fly by, and so does the weekends now that I am working. I am looking forward to the three day weekend coming up.

No comments: