For the 4th of July Rylan and I decided to head to the Ozarks with my parents and the Kruger family. I was really excited to get away and so was Miss Rylan, in fact she was already asking if we were there yet by the time we got on the highway. Oh what a LONG trip down there it was.
Going boating has been something I have always enjoyed since I was a kid, and I want Rylan to enjoy it also, which she does. Swimming in the lake, there is nothing like it, at first Rylan was really scared but once she saw her "brothers" in the lake she was in. All three kids played so good together and it was a nice relaxing LONG weekend. I wish we could spend more time down there.
Uncle Clint was nice enough to take Rylan tubing on a cold morning, her face never changed. Serious as can be, but she did have fun, but the kids wanted to get back so they could fish.
I am anxious for another trip down there, and dreading when our annual Ozark trip comes next Friday and Rylan and I will not be going :(
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July, as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment