Our Mornings




Rylan and I start our mornings at the same time, which is good and bad, I love spending time with her before work, but wish she would sleep in a little more! This is some pictures from this morning before I did her hair and you can see ornery she is today. I hope you can see that yes she has a "play skirt" over her outfit. And she is sticking her tongue out, because she said "Uncle Matt does it, I do it too". This morning we talked about Mama Laine, Aunt T and her having a brofer (brother) or sister, she informed me that Tara will be having a girl! I laughed so hard at her this morning. I even called my Mom to have her call her back, and yep she answered and said "who is this", it was so funny. Sorry it has been so long since I posted!
Unfortunately you can see her toy room that is a wreck in the pictures, Oh well It will be cleaned up soon enough.

No comments: