Our Christmas Tree





I can't believe I haven't put a picture on here of our Christmas tree, it isn't anything special but when half the balls break before you even get a chance to put them on the tree you make do! We have it lit up most of the time.
Also Elfy has came this year, but we have had some "issues" so Elfy has moved during the day/night. I keep telling Rylan he might not come back and her response is "sure he will" oh my darling little girl.
This will be a busy and fun week. We can't wait for Uncle Matthew to come home, we even heard a little rumor that he might be staying at our house :)
Rylan has her Christmas party on Wednesday, which they will have a book exchange.

Rylan has also been getting up very very early and as a result is sometimes back asleep if I walk out of the room. I hope she sleeps late on Christmas day as that will be a long and fun day.

1 comment:

dickface said...

I am glad I read your blog... I think miko and i may be styaing Christmas Eve...