Rylan has been wanting a pillow pet for quite awhile and while Jeff and I took a weekend to Chicago she got her chance to ask for one or shall I say demand one. BeeBee kept Rylan for me while we were gone, and I came home to two presents under our Christmas tree. One is for me and the other was for Rylan. She told me we could unwrap them, I said No I think we should wait till Christmas, she said no BeeBee said we could, I said okay I will call her NO NO NO is what I got from Rylan. Haha she was trying to play us both. Well she ended up unwrapping her's for she knew what it was anyways and it was a Ladybug Pillow pet that she loves. Boy all you have to do is ask Grandma!
Pillow Pet
Rylan has been wanting a pillow pet for quite awhile and while Jeff and I took a weekend to Chicago she got her chance to ask for one or shall I say demand one. BeeBee kept Rylan for me while we were gone, and I came home to two presents under our Christmas tree. One is for me and the other was for Rylan. She told me we could unwrap them, I said No I think we should wait till Christmas, she said no BeeBee said we could, I said okay I will call her NO NO NO is what I got from Rylan. Haha she was trying to play us both. Well she ended up unwrapping her's for she knew what it was anyways and it was a Ladybug Pillow pet that she loves. Boy all you have to do is ask Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment