


On Sunday we played outside. Bubbles of course were the first thing, this little girl still loves bubbles, but I have to admit so do I! I think Josh was very into the bubbles too as he is the one who found "colored bubbles", now this consisted of the bottle saying "washable" number 1 clue, but I thought ah it will be okay and we got them. Let me say my instincts were right the colored bubbles stain your hands. Thank goodness it was just Josh's hands and my sidewalk. They were really neat though.
Rylan loves to play kick ball, and run all over the yard. She is very good at this. I love being able to go outside with her and play, I need to get a swing-set for our backyard as I know she is going to be out there a lot this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment