



On Saturday Rylan had her Tumble/Boogie Bus show! I had been talking too Rylan for many weeks that she would be performing for PopPop, GramBee and Mommy and everything was great she was so excited about performing and wearing her leotard and new shoes that I bought her with pink sparkles on them.
We rode with my parents over to Peoria Riverplex and PopPop really got her excited to perform and we walk into the gym and it was like a dark cloud had settled over Little Miss Rylan. I had no idea that I would be performing also (sorry NO pictures though my Mom made sure to take a lot). The first part of the show she stood out there and cried but than when it came time for her to tumble it was like a light switch came on, she did 3 dances and made her way in front of all the other kids. She really knew every single move and did a GREAT job. I was very proud of her and she brought home two trophies! Of course she was the cutest little girl out there and I couldn't be prouder of Rylan.
No comments:
Post a Comment