Sorry it has been so long, seems funny I used to post something almost every day and now I go days, weeks, months, but promise to try and get better at it.
Rylan and I have had a GREAT summer (understatement) it was wonderful. She loved going to the County Fair, State Fair, and of course Danvers Days!
We have been so blessed to be able to spend most of the summer with my sister and three nephews. We are planning another Ozark trip here pretty soon as it is so nice to be able just to take off and go down there.
Uncle Matthew came down yesterday for the Danvers Days Parade, well actually just to see his nephews and niece, but we will take any visit from him, always so wonderful when he comes home.
Rylan started preschool today, nothing new for her for she was in it last year, but we don't have our wonderful Ms.Sam who moved at the beginning of summer. But I think she will be just fine and she can't wait to start school next year.
Life is never dull with my spunky little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment