5 Months Old

 Mama Laine and Kabrey
 Kabrey watching Rylan and Boys on the rides
 Daddy and Missy Mac

 BeeBee and Kabrey "Missy Mac"
 Mama and her Granddaughters
 Uncle Jared and Rylan
Rylan Elaine


Where has the time gone? Our littlest baby is 5 months old today and our oldest started Kindergarten this week!
First on Kabrey Nicole "Missy Mac" as we have nick named her, weighs a little over 12 pounds.  She is the calmest baby, and enjoys watching her big sister.  Kabrey is eating every 3 hours and I have yet to introduce her on rice cereal, I will get there I am just not ready for her too. She is still wanting to be swaddled and we get a huge kick out of her needing this to get to sleep even for naps, but I will keep her little as long as I can.  She takes 3-4 naps a day and sometimes she will shock us and take a 3-4 hour nap! I am able to get a lot done in this time.  Besides for loving to be held she has started reaching for me when Josh or BeeBee is holding her ( I love this by the way).  Another milestone for Missy Mac is her rolling over! This baby will roll over and over but ONLY when you aren't looking. It cracks me up to put her in one place on the floor and come back to the room seconds later and her be by her swing or couch.  Buttons has also been another discovery of hers.  She laughs when she sees her. This little girl brings smiles to our faces every day and her older sister is nuts about her.

Rylan started Kindergarten on Monday-least to say it has been a success.  She enjoys lunch and recess and is quite fond of music class ( I knew she would be).  The bad part of it is that she has to go to bed at 8 and Dad doesn't get home till 8:30 and she is normally out by then, but she makes sure he goes in and checks on her before he goes to bed, she is thrilled to see him in the mornings.
Our little girls are growing up too fast and this week I have heard from so many people that knew me at Rylan's age and they say that she is a spitting image of me, down to her walk Rylan loves that she is just like me but I don't know if the world can take another Mini Brooke:)

No comments: