August 2012

 We went to the State Fair on Saturday it was a very fun day
 Dad, Grandpa Don and Grandma Lorene
We celebrated Grandpa's 85th Birthday
 Aunt Ashley and Kabrey spending time together
 I made Uncle Jared hold her for a picture and it was darling
 Aunt and Uncle, I was happy to have Aunt Ashley there to entertain Kabrey and give Mommy a break from holding her :)
 Moving all over the place
She is going off her play area, guess I will have to get a bigger blanket.

 It is hard to believe it is already August and our oldest will start Kindergarten on Monday :( I guess I will have to buck up and go get those school supplies.  Rylan is really ready to go but I am not so sure, I know Kabrey and I will be very excited for her to get home.

1 comment:

Bee Bee said...

Love those girls!