Daddy feeds Kabrey in the mornings before he goes to work, it is their bonding time.
She looks like her Daddy in this picture
Don't let that face fool you he loved his Cards cup and Cubs Bear
Rylan insisted that Daddy have a ice cream cake, I had no objections to that.
Josh and his two girls
Showing him all his presents.
We celebrated Josh's 29th Birthday on October 18, I had planned his whole birthday week to make it really special and I must have done a good job because he thanked me over and over and said it was his best birthday ever! He said I set the bar to high for my birthday but knowing he loved everything I cooked for him and what I did means a lot. He is the best man ever, and such a wonderful daddy to his TWO girls..jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment