Cheer and Birthday

Kabrey's new pastime is to demolish the Tupperware cabinet

 Rylan is doing cheer leading for Upward on Saturdays
 Kabrey cheering on Rylan

 Break cheer on the floor
 Daddy showing Kabrey the score to the Illini game
 This year was my 30th Birthday-I really wanted to skip this year but Josh had other plans.  On Friday morning Josh and Rylan got up at 5 am (Josh not by choice) and made me breakfast, I was able to sit down and drink my coffee, usually I am running around doing things around the house.  Than I went to Bloomington to get my first massage, it was wonderful! Josh was bringing Kabrey into town to meet me, so when he walked up with a hat on I knew something was up, he had taken the day off work! Than he informed me that he was taking all of us to an indoor water park. After lunch with my Mom, Mama, Josh, and Leslie I was off to find Kabrey a suit. Target is a lifesaver. I came home and packed up and when Rylan got out of school we headed up north.  We had so much fun in the water and on the slides.  Both girls loved the water.  We will be heading back there really soon.
 Daddy and his girls
 My beautiful girls
 Kabrey couldn't stop doing 'sooooo big'
 Rylan would not come close to the animated monster
 The park


 Kabrey standing at her snack table
 Eating puffs
She doesn't like the taste of them!

No comments: