Easter Bunny


















The Easter Bunny came a little early this year since Rylan will be at her Dad's on Sunday morning, though it was hard for me, the excitement on her face when she woke up was a memory I will never forget. In fact she didn't even know he had came until I said Rylan look, I wish I would have videoed it.  Kabrey and Daddy were still sleeping so Rylan had to patiently wait for them to wake up.  So while we waited we read the note that he left and he wrote that she needs to know the real reason for Easter, so I explained to her so she could understand and kept it short.  When Daddy and Kabrey got up Rylan and her started into their baskets and than finding the eggs.  Kabrey loved her new baby doll, nothing like the smell of a cabbage patch doll, and Rylan got Wreck It Ralph and a tent. It was a wonderful morning and the tent is up in our living room, this pick it up Mommy has a hard time about leaving it, but for those two girls anything!
 

No comments: