Spring Break Is Here

Rylan is on Spring Break this week actually her break started on Friday with a trip too Prompt Care.  We have been lucky this season with no sickness really (knock on wood), but Rylan got strep throat.  With the medicine in her she was as good as new!

On Tuesday we took the girls to Chuckie Cheese with my friend Sarah and her daughter Olivia. Josh had to leave for work but we stayed and I have to say we had a great time. The girls split the tickets at the end and of course got the same things! But I was impressed they had a little over 600 tickets (Sarah, Josh and I helped them out by playing a few games). Kabrey was taking in all the sights/sounds. She really enjoyed watching all the kids, and was tuckered out, but no worries she didn't nap at all (insert frustrated Mama here as she needed a nap but refused).
I have too add on Sunday BeeBee and Pop Pop came over for dinner and cake and Rylan played music for them and then she decided to 'marry' them, it started off with her using my Bible than moved to the Lorax book, she made them repeat after her, and kiss at the end, when asked where she learned it she simply stated "Aunt Britt's wedding" this child does not skip a beat. She is our comedian of the family and always has us cracking up. Random Rylan is what she should be called as Sunday also she yelled at Josh from the back of the car "better buckle up, safety first", I couldn't stop laughing.

Here are some random pictures that I have taken!
 Yes she is standing on her own and walking more than two/three steps
 Loves to climb, and a great rear half picture of Buttons
 Opening Kabrey's birthday gifts, we aren't sure who was more excited Rylan or Kabrey
 Oh Rylan IS, we had a marching band in our living room
 Eating some birthday cake


 Kabrey still enjoys getting into the cupboard and her choice is always Apple Jacks, Buttons likes them too.

No comments: