As of Lately








These past couple of weeks have been a first for us, Kabrey got the flu, than Mommy didn't feel good and than Daddy and now back to Mommy. Miss Rylan skipped the whole sickness (so far...) Kabrey started with vomitting and was miserable which made all of us sad for we couldn't do anything for her. The past two days Josh was at home sick, just wasn't feeling great and running a temp, thankfully I hope we are all on the mend though I still don't feel good BUT Mommy's don't get "sick time" so onwards.

Since we were sick we had to miss the birth of our new nephew, but I got to sneak up there the day after to get my hands on that precious little boy.  Clint, Tara, Dalton, Calem and Rowen welcomed Brigham Boyer Kruger on Wednesday afternoon.  He is the most precious little guy and his name like his brothers is the cutest. Rylan is totally in love and obsessed with Brigham, without anyone knowing she goes and washes her hands multiple times just in case she gets the chance to hold him, though she doesn't tell anyone she would like to hold him, those who know Rylan understand, she is something it is really cute though.

Kabrey is on the go all the time she doesn't stop for anything except if Mommy is near and she knows I will stop and pick her up.  The child like her sister loves to be outside we need warm weather so I can turn these girls loose outside. It is hard to believe she is walking and almost running everywhere.

No comments: