Discovery Museum Field Trip & Flowers









 On Friday Rylan had her field trip for Kindergarten we went to the Discovery Museum and for pizza.  I had intentions of just meeting her there, but Rylan insisted on me riding the bus with her! Lets just say my bus experience was not quite as enjoyable as hers! Rylan loved all the activities that were there, and she was tired when we got back to the school. I had fun seeing her with her friends and spending the day with her.


Dad had a great idea to let Rylan grow some flowers then transplant them outside! Rylan and I got everything ready and she waters them daily (sometimes a little too much).  She told me the day after we planted them she already saw flowers growing, lol, not quite yet. I hope something does grow even if its only one so she can say she planted them herself.

No comments: