Where to begin? We officially have a first grader, Rylan is loving this year so far. We have had no crying before school, and that makes me feel so good. Kabrey and I miss her so much while she is gone, but all I have to say to Kabrey is lets go get sissy and the girl is out the door. I have also started to let Rylan walk to the car instead of me getting out and waiting for her. She said it makes her feel older!
We will be having an addition to our family in February 2013! So blessed to be adding to our family, and this pregnancy is going by so fast already. We haven't decided if we are going to find out what we are having, I guess we will decide when we go for our sono.
We went to Oktoberfest in Havana-the girls and I got to polka with my Grandpa, we had such a great time, and good food.
Josh, Kabrey and I went to Atlanta, GA house hunting for a week, it was so hard on me as we left Rylan with my parents so she wouldn't miss school. Of course Rylan had a ball with them, but we missed her, and had no luck finding a house so Josh will start looking when he moves down there in a few weeks ( I am not looking forward to him leaving, thank goodness for my parents who live a block away).
House hunting is normally supposed to be fun, and we found it very tiring and hard, I believe God will point us in the right direction and help us find a great, safe place for our family.
Our weekday is normally very busy, Rylan has had soccer, and started her Bible Study on Wednesday nights, Kabrey and I plan to spend the hour she is there at my grandparents, I can never get enough time with them.
I will try to do better with keeping this blog updated....the key word is TRY.
No comments:
Post a Comment